Thursday, January 7, 2016

Introduction

Hello!

My name is Shane Papke and I am currently a Senior in the Aviation Management program at Eastern Michigan University. I am planning on graduating at the end of this year in December 2016. I actually began in the flight program, and than changed things after my first year was up and went to the management program. I have always had a great interest for aviation and loving flying everywhere while growing up. I currently work at Detroit Metro airport for Southwest Airlines as a customer service agent, it has been the best opportunity in my life so far!!!
My future plan is to begin advancing within Southwest and joining their management in training program once I have my degree, in hopes to become a station manager, and continue to become a regional manager with them.
As for this class being a senior seminar I hope to come out with lots of valuable information and tips that people have experienced before me and to listen to guest speakers who have really advanced themselves through the ranks of companies. Two areas of current aviation topics that are interesting to me are these new airplane designs that are coming out, and the state of aviation security.

No comments:

Post a Comment